Learning the stock market is a very tough task, you have a lot of things to learn and understand.
Technical analysis, the fundamental analysis, also questions like where to invest? , when to sell? when to buy? and much more.
Understanding financial ratios and metrics, earning money is no easy task, if investors don’t know what dos and don’t in the stock market, in the end, they will end up losing their money.
Using available resources will help investors to understand the stock market better, resources like newspapers, articles, videos, etc.
Youtube is one of the highly reputable and essential tools nowadays for investors, from beginner to professional everyone uses it as a resource for news and other information.
Here we will discuss the best youtube channels available for Indian stock market investors.
Investors must choose investing methods according to their own preferences,
here we will discuss YouTube channels and their important characteristics so it’s easy for investors to choose.
- 2.53M subscribers.
- 202 videos.
- Methods of teaching; fundamental analysis, value investing, finance.
CA Rachana Phadke Ranade.
- 2.41M subscribers.
- 519 videos.
- Methods of teaching; fundamental analysis, theory, news.
Convey by FinnovationZ.
- 1.46M subscribers.
- 538 videos.
- Methods of teaching; theory, news, finance, investors stories.
- 909K subscribers.
- 1010 videos.
- Methods of teaching; Technical analysis, news, theory, market analysis.
- 756K subscribers.
- 1684 videos.
- Methods of teaching; Technical analysis, news, theory, buy & sell calls, chart analysis.
- 731K subscribers.
- 473 videos.
- Methods of teaching; theory, news, guidance.
POWER OF STOCKS.
- 517K subscribers.
- 718 videos.
- Methods of teaching; Technical analysis, swing trading, news, buy & sell calls.
yadnya investment academy.
- 479K subscribers.
- 1383 videos.
- Methods of teaching; finance, news, market analysis.
- 471K subscribers.
- 178 videos.
- Methods of teaching; technical analysis, news, chart analysis, buy & sell calls.
TREND TRADER KARAN.
- 204K subscribers.
- 93 videos.
- Methods of teaching; Technical analysis, swing trading
chat with traders.
- 165K subscribers.
- 231 videos.
- Methods of teaching; successful investors & traders interview.
- 10,405 videos.
- Methods of teaching; technical analysis, buy & sell calls, news.
Above data may change over time, but the preferences will always remain the same.
- Best stock market websites in India.
- best full-service broker in India.
- Best Discount broker in India.
- what is support and resistance?
- Debt-free companies in India.
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Difference between Fundamental analysis and Technical analysis
- Types OF Stocks
- SIP Vs LUMP-SUM ; Which is better ?
- GOLD; Gold investment plans in India